Saudi visa stamping
Tourists and business people can contact SFI Attestation and Apostille Services for assistance in obtaining the appropriate Saudi Arabian visa for their trip. If a customer does not currently meet the criteria for applying for a visa, we will work with them to do so. Our visa stamping services are offered at significantly lower rates than the market average.
We have assisted thousands of clients in obtaining visas and apostille certifications for employment in the Gulf States and Saudi Arabia. It would be our pleasure to have the opportunity to testify to your academic records and other documents and to stamp your Gulf visa, which is well-respected for its reliability, reasonable prices, and speedy service.
Saudi Arabia Employment Visa Stamping
- Professional Certificate (Attested HRD, MEA & Saudi Arabia Embassy)
- Original Visa Receipt
- Sponsor ID
- Original Passport
- 8 Photographs (White Background, 4.6 by 3.6 centimetres)
Business Visit Visa:
- Visit slips. (Ministry of Foreign Affairs-issued business visa approval number)
- Original Passport
- Cover Letter for Saudi Arabia Trip
- Saudi Arabia visa Form with two white background photographs
- A recommendation letter from the chamber of commerce.
- Engineer, Consultant, Programmer, System Analyst, and other Technical Roles Require a degree or Certification
- HRD certification, MEA apostille, and the embassy of Saudi Arabia certification for both Mumbai and New Delhi.
- Your visa application will not be processed unless you have a valid Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) number (Mandatory)
Residence Visa Stamping(Required documents)
- Saudi Visa Slip
- Saudi Visa form to be filled up
- 2 white background photographs.
- Legal Receipt for Marriage (for spouse)
- Birth Certificate (for Children)
- Medical certificate
- Updated medical clearance or vaccination record for everyone older than 15 years old
- Visas are issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA), which is why you need a MOFA number to enter the country.
Family Visit Visa (Required documents) –
- Visa Slip
- 2 White background photographs
- Documentation proving the mother and father’s ages and relationships (marriage license and birth certificates, respectively).
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) will provide you with a unique visa number (the MOFA number) (Mandatory)
Whether you’ve previously worked in Saudi Arabia, whether or not you’re Muslim, and whether or not you’re applying for government or private sector employment all play a role in the documents you’ll need to work in the country. SFI Attestation and Apostille services is well-versed in the specifics of stamping visas for entry into Saudi Arabia.